So, I've been tagged. I don't know if any of these will be of interest, but here goes:
1. I love the way the air smells after a summer downpour. I grew up on the East coast (Maryland, to be exact) and I desperately miss thunderstorms and rain falling so hard you can barely see out the window.
2. I played basketball in 6th and 7th grades. My 6th grade team was called the "Strawberry Shortcakes" and we won our division championship. There were exactly 5 girls on each team, and we just played each other, as no other schools had a 6th grade girls' team. The irony is that all the girls on my team were really short, including the coach.
3. I thoroughly enjoy reading Anne Tyler novels because the characters are very human; and she always sets her stories in my home state.
4. When I was a young girl (around 6 or7) I had an imaginary daughter named Jessica. I convinced my little girlfriends to have imaginary daughters too, and we would spend our recess making imaginary clothes with bobby pins for our little girls.
5. I always knew I wanted to be a mommy.
6. I love Maryland steamed crabs. My brother and I used to live off crabs every weekend during the summer months. Yummy!
7. John Denver's music and lyrics warm my heart and soothe my soul.
8. My name "Heesun", when written out in characters, means "Bright Hope". (I'm Korean.)
So that's it for me. Now it's my turn to do the tagging. I tag Angela ,and Stacy for now. I'll have to add others a bit later....